These individually designed colourful little perfume diffuser bottles are decorative and functional.
They can be used in your vehicle or suitable for other small areas around your house or office.
The bottle is made of glass and polymer clay with a beech wood cap and can hold up to 12ml of essential or fragrance oil depending on the shape of the bottle.
- 1 floral bottle filled with fragrance of your choice.
- Fragrances available:
- Jasmine (An exotic blend of freshly cut jasmine flowers.)
- Lime, Coconut & Elderflower (A fruity infusion of lime juice, bergamot peel and pineapple rounded out with coconut, elderflower with sweet hints of burnt sugar and caramel.)
- Bergamot & Patchouli (Aroma of patchouli with a citrus twist of bergamot. Tangello, white gardenia and vetiver complete this lovely scent.
- Lychee Peony (Fruity-floral combination with the freshness of lychee fruit and the softness of peony petals.)
- Christmas Bush (Notes of fresh flora and fauna, such as clove leaf, fir needle and leafy green notes, juxtaposed with woody musk and sweet jasmine to finish.)
- Vanilla, Patchouli & Sandalwood (Woody scent with notes of bergamot and lemon peel, a base of sandalwood, cedar wood and patchouli, and hints of vanilla and white musk.)
- Egyptian Musk (The muskiest, most beguiling musk blend you will ever smell. With hints of lime, red rose, dandelion and Myrrh.)
- Lotus Flower (A delicate and spicy mix of white lotus, vanilla and patchouli that is both calming and sensuous.)
- Lavender and Ylang Ylang (Floral & fresh best describes this heady aroma, combining calming lavender & ylang ylang with citrus top notes and a spicy vanilla base.)
- Dark Amber & Cardamom (Strong, musky amber notes head up this intriguing fragrance, with additional notes of cardamom, bergamot and nutmeg to give a citrus, spicy finish.)
- Whole hanging length is 23cm with the bottles. Actual bottle dimensions vary due to the different bottle shapes available.
How they work:
- Unscrew beech wood lid
- Remove plastic stopper
- Replace the beech wood lid
- Gently turn bottle upside down for a couple of seconds
- Replace stopper and secure beech wood lid.
- Hang or place bottle in desired location and enjoy the fragrance.
- Bottle should always be upright.
- Beech wood lid is porous so may leak.
- Ensure plastic stopper is securely inserted before hanging bottle.
- Do not hang bottle from plastic as oil may transfer from rope onto plastic and damage the plastic.
If you have any questions regarding the colourful little bottle diffusers, please contact us.